New VP position opens in Japan
Asian Access is looking to significantly advance church multiplication over the next ten years in Japan. In order to facilitate our aggressive goals (see the 2020 Vision below), we are seeking a new Vice President for Church Multiplication/Japan.
As we have looked at the spiritual and social needs of Japan (less than 1% of the population following Christ, tremendous social problems – rising suicide rates, latch-key/shut-in children, and disintegrating families), we believe God has called us to expand ministry in Japan.
With this goal in mind, we are seeking to aggressively pursue our mission,“to unite the church, multiply leaders and congregations, and extend the transforming power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”
To achieve this end, we aim to:
- Collaborate broadly with other church multiplication movements in the country.
- Recruit more Japanese congregations for church multiplication.
- Send more missionaries committed to church multiplication movements in the country.
- Encourage the Church as a whole to establish holistic ministries addressing some of the most significant problems in Japanese society (eg. suicide, shut-ins, breakdown of the family, etc.).
We are eager to see who the Lord provides to champion the 2020 Vision:
To deploy 100 church multiplication teams:
- Who will establish 1,000 reproducing congregations
- Which will enfold 1 million new followers of Christ
- Who will in turn send 1,000 missionaries from Japan to the cities of Asia,
- that will be home to 1 billion people by the year 2020 AD.
- Title: Vice President for Japan
- Purpose of Job: To lead the A2 Strategic Partnership in Japan to identify, develop and release emerging kingdom leaders.
- Position in Organization: Shall report directly to the President
- Focus: The strategic focus of this role is to inspire, counsel and direct those missionaries who are a part of the A2 Strategic Partnership in Japan toward seeing church multiplication movements launched in Japan; and to collaborate with JCGI Network leadership and other strategic partners or alliances in promoting the vision and mission of Asian Access.
You can help us:
- Pray that God would lead us to the right person for this high calling.
- Recommend people or submitting your name should you meet the requirements listed in the job description (see PDF).
- Prayerfully consider making a significant gift to help us launch this new effort.
- Job Description: Vice President for Church Multiplication/Japan
- More info on the Japan partnership here...
- Should you be interested in learning more or want to submit a résumé, contact us at email@example.com.