International (MNN) -- Asian Access expands leadership training into marketplace.
Listen to Asian Access board member David Kim discuss A2's plan for leader development in the business sector...
"There is an effort to integrate faith and work in a real conscious way, both at the seminary level and the church level."
"Asian Access is taking a half step—taking what Asian Access has been able to do the last 46 years—taking that methodology in the teaching of leadership development to emerging kingdom leaders outside the typicical pastoral track—in this case emerging leaders from the business and professional world with some of the same methodologies, wanting to instill a sense of kingdom leadership in this arena."
In addition to incorporating Asian Access' emphasis on character formation for pastors, there will be some topics relevant and germane to the business world, such as...
- What does it mean to be a Gospel-centric CEO and organization?
- What does it mean to be a kingdom leader?
- What does it mean to have a Christlike family life?
- What does it mean to be a disciple of Christ at home, in your marketplace, and at church?
- What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus Christ? ...a discipler of future disciples?
- What does it mean to engage in both the local church and the larger mission movement from the marketplace?
Ruth Kramer of Mission Network News concluded, "What you're describing is a biblical worldview training."
Find out more in this thought-provoking interview...
- Originally published here: http://www.mnnonline.org/interviews/david-kim-asian-access-may-13-2014/
- Download the audio file of the interview... http://www.asianaccess.org/mnn/05-13-14davidkim.mp3
- Read A2's article on the subject: "What Asian Access does for pastors, I would pay you to do for me!"