ALL IN with God
We are committed to building and nurturing a love relationship with God—a relationship of the heart as well as the head. We long to experience God spiritually and emotionally as well as intellectually. This love relationship grows lifelong disciples of Jesus—men and women of God whose lives and ministries flow out of being rather than just doing.
- I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. (John 15:5)
- Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. (Deuteronomy 6:4-5)
- One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. (Psalm 27:4)
Read "ALL IN with God" post by Joe Handley
Vibrant, transformational Christian life is lived in community. We really are better together. We are committed to developing communities of Jesus followers that bridge ethnic, language, cultural, and denominational barriers. Asian Access’ learning communities create an environment that unites the Church, multiplies leaders and congregations, and extends the transforming power of the gospel.
- A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another. (John 13:34-35)
- All the believers were together and had everything in common. (Acts 2:44)
- How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! (Psalm 133:1)
Read "LIVE Community" post by Joe Handley
ACCELERATE Kingdom Leaders
One way God makes Himself known is through empowered and released Kingdom leaders. In Asian Access, these leaders are nurtured, trained, and set free to make a fruitful difference. They reproduce like-minded, disciple-making leaders; plant multiplying churches and faith communities; foster networks of Jesus followers in their homes, offices, the workplace and the nations. These released Kingdom leaders play a vital part in growing God’s Kingdom in Asia and, ultimately, the world.
- You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus, and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. (2 Timothy 2:1-2)
- And walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit, [the church] multiplied. (Acts 9:31b)
- Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6)
Read "Accelerating Kingdom Leaders" post by Joe Handley
"I know the goals; I know the mission of Asian Access. I know what they're about. I support that with all my heart. But what I'm really excited about is the dedication and the point like focus on that it all emanates out of a love for God and a life with God.”
Dr. Lon Allison
Pastor of Teaching & Outreach, Wheaton Bible Church
Asian Access Council of Reference