Downloads of Asian Access EFT forms, financial audits and 990s
Here are the most commonly requested financial documents from Asian Access.
— Quick Financial Info —
Asian Access fiscal year starts October 1
(e.g., the 2016 Form 990 will say "2015" on the tax year).
- Click here for more info about investing in Asian Access.
Current Tax-Exempt Letter
- 2003 Name Revision Letter 7/2003 [ PDF only ]
Previous Tax-Exempt Status Records
(click on each image to see full-size documents):
A. VIEW: To see the document within the main frame of your browser, click the appropriate PDF or Word icon once and wait for the document to load.
B. DOWNLOAD: To download the file(s) onto your hard drive:
- Windows: right click on link and select "Save Link As..." or something similar.
- Macintosh: Ctrl-click link and select "Save Link to Disk" or something similar.
C. All of these forms require either:
- Microsoft Word: available for purchase from Microsoft; or...
- Adobe Reader:a free download for all platforms.
- Get Adobe Reader here if you don't have it already:
Find Out More About:
- What are my options for making contributions?
- Financial Standards/Integrity (Asian Access' commitment to donors and ECFA standards)
- Affiliations (organizations and associations with which we partner)
- Non-profit tax-exempt status [501(c)(3) non-profit corporation]
- Audit Reports & 990s
- Download financial documents
- Striving for financial sustainability in each country
- online via credit card
- via mail or electronic funds transfer