Downloads of Asian Access EFT forms, financial audits and 990s
Here are the most commonly requested financial documents from Asian Access.
— Quick Financial Info —
- FORM 990: The IRS Tax Form 990s will have the previous year listed on the front page because the Asian Access fiscal year starts October 1. For example, our 2017 Form 990 will say "2016" on the tax year.
- Adobe Reader is a free download for all platforms and is required to view these documents.
- Click here for more info about investing in Asian Access.
Current Tax-Exempt Letter
- 2003 Name Revision Letter 7/2003 [ PDF only ]
Previous Tax-Exempt Status Records
(click on each image to see full-size documents):
A. VIEW: To see the document within the main frame of your browser, click the appropriate PDF or Word icon once and wait for the document to load.
B. DOWNLOAD: To download the file(s) onto your hard drive:
- Windows: right click on link and select "Save Link As..." or something similar.
- Macintosh: Ctrl-click link and select "Save Link to Disk" or something similar.
C. All of these forms require either:
- Microsoft Word: available for purchase from Microsoft; or...
- Adobe Reader:a free download for all platforms.
- Get Adobe Reader here if you don't have it already:
Find Out More About:
- What are my options for making contributions?
- Financial Standards/Integrity (Asian Access' commitment to donors and ECFA standards)
- Affiliations (organizations and associations with which we partner)
- Non-profit tax-exempt status [501(c)(3) non-profit corporation]
- Audit Reports & 990s
- Download financial documents
- Striving for financial sustainability in each country
- online via credit card
- via mail or electronic funds transfer