On May 1st, Asian Access released a brand new series called, Eastern Voices: Insight, Perspective, and Vision from Kingdom Leaders in Asia In Their Own Words.
We'd like you to meet Wesley...
An Asian Pastor's Journey from Career to Calling
For decades, Wesley Kyaw Thura misinterpreted "calling" as building a ministry career. Then God used dramatic circumstances to inspire him to resign his pastorate and denominational positions to become a zero—a "nothing man". In the process, Wesley discovered his calling and found his soul.
From Eastern Voices, Vol. 1: "Losing My Face to Find My Soul" (chp 1)
One of the Names of God is Servant
In another clip, Wesley Kyaw Thura describes his journey from prestigious senior pastor in a male-centric culture to his current role as serving his wife in her ministry as senior pastor for "New Life In Christ' church.
Wesley Kyaw Thura is national director for Asian Access/Myanmar.
See Wesley's recent blog post: Being Stretched for the Kingdom
Eastern Voices Volume 1 is compilation of 14 stories from 15 different Asian authors. The book is available in paperback and in digital (ePub) format. It can be purchased through Amazon and other book resellers. Order your copy of Volume 1 today!
- Purchase the book, Eastern Voices, Volume 1
- Visit the Eastern Voices website...
- For more stories, see: http://www.easternvoices.org/chapters
- Read an excerpt from Wesley's chapter: See also Eastern Voices, Vol. 1 "Losing My Face to Save My Soul" (chp 1)
- Watch Wesley on YouTube:
- Losing My Face to Save My Soul: https://youtu.be/aFE3DW1DA7U
- One of the Names of God is Servant: https://youtu.be/T0G0EndYifY