Asian Access has released a brand new series called, Eastern Voices: Insight, Perspective, and Vision from Kingdom Leaders in Asia In Their Own Words.
We'd like you to meet Adrian...
A Call for a New Paradigm
From Eastern Voices, Vol. 1 — “The Blasphemy of Worship” (chp 6)
Adrian de Visser shares his concern that in some contexts, we have actually made worship blasphemous.
Part 2 (5:19)
Is it possible that we have made worship blasphemous? Adrian de Visser shares how this in fact has happened. He also provides keen perspective on how foreign missionaries brought worship styles into Asian cultures that are alien, and even offensive, to the very people they are trying to reach.
- Read an excerpt from Adrian's chapter: "The Blasphemy of Worship" (chp 5).
ADRIAN DeVISSER is founder and senior pastor of Kethu Sevana Ministries in Sri Lanka. He also serves as national director for Asian Access Sri Lanka as well as A2’s Vice President for Partnership Development. He and his wife Ophelia live in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Eastern Voices Volume 1 is compilation of 14 stories from 15 different Asian authors. The book is available in paperback and in digital (ePub) format. It can be purchased through Amazon and other book resellers. Order your copy of Volume 1 today!
- Purchase the book, Eastern Voices, Volume 1
- Visit the Eastern Voices website...
- For more stories, see: http://www.easternvoices.org/chapters
- Read an excerpt from Adrian's chapter: "The Blasphemy of Worship" (chp 6).
- Watch Leor on YouTube:
- The Blasphemy of Worship: