From Asian Access' series called, Eastern Voices: Insight, Perspective, and Vision from Kingdom Leaders in Asia In Their Own Words...
We'd like you to meet Jeyakaran...
EV11.1: Is the Church mirroring culture or transforming it?
Pastor Jeyakaran Emmanuel shares the shocking reality of how the Church in his country has embraced the prevailing prejudices of his culture: caste, gender, and skin color, and how this has crippled the advance of the Gospel in his country. From Eastern Voices, Vol. 1 "Breaking Through the Barriers" (chp 11)
Here's a brief video clip based on his chapter in Eastern Voices, Vol. 1 — “Breaking Through The Barriers” (chp 11)...
JEYAKARAN is founding pastor of Powerhouse Church in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. He also serves as South India Coordinator for Asian Access/India. He, his wife Kavitha, and their daughter live in Chennai.
Eastern Voices Volume 1 is compilation of 14 stories from 15 different Asian authors. The book is available in paperback and in digital (ePub) format. It can be purchased through Amazon and other book resellers. Order your copy of Volume 1 today!
- Purchase the book, Eastern Voices, Volume 1
- Visit the Eastern Voices website...
- For more stories, see: http://www.easternvoices.org/chapters
- Read an excerpt from Jeyakaran's chapter: "Breaking Through The Barriers" (chp 11).
- Watch Jeyakaran on YouTube:
- Is the Church mirroring the culture or transforming it? https://youtu.be/d9QxSRk6i1E