From Asian Access' series called, Eastern Voices: Insight, Perspective, and Vision from Kingdom Leaders in Asia In Their Own Words...
Here's part 5 in a series from Pastor Jeyakaran...
EV11.5 Church members carrying kingdom values wherever they go
Jeyakaran shares how a small network of five churches in Chennai, India, has birthed a growing national movement of emerging leaders who are bringing a radical message of God's equal love for all people, regardless of caste, skin color, or gender....
Here's a brief video clip based on his chapter in Eastern Voices, Vol. 1 — “Breaking Through The Barriers” (chp 11)...
This Eastern Voices series from Pastor Jeyakaran:
- Part 1 — EV11.1: Is the Church mirroring culture or transforming it?
- Part 2 — EV11.2: Scripture compels Church to fight discrimination
- Part 3 — EV11.3: Asian Church breaks down discrimination of caste and colour
- Part 4 — EV11.4: Asian church combats discrimination against women
- Part 5 — EV11.5: Church members carrying kingdom values wherever they go
- Part 6 — EV11.6: coming soon
JEYAKARAN is founding pastor of Powerhouse Church in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. He also serves as South India Coordinator for Asian Access/India. He, his wife Kavitha, and their daughter live in Chennai.
Eastern Voices Volume 1 is compilation of 14 stories from 15 different Asian authors. The book is available in paperback and in digital (ePub) format. It can be purchased through Amazon and other book resellers. Order your copy of Volume 1 today!
- Purchase the book, Eastern Voices, Volume 1
- Visit the Eastern Voices website...
- For more stories, see: http://www.easternvoices.org/chapters
- Read an excerpt from Jeyakaran's chapter: "Breaking Through The Barriers" (chp 11).
- Watch Jeyakaran on YouTube:
- Church members carrying kingdom values wherever they go: https://youtu.be/YR9kMM8shpE