Missio Nexus Podcast Episode 54 with Joe Handley of Asian Access
Orlando (MN) — In this February podcast, Missio Nexus president Ted Esler interviews Joe Handley of Asian Access.
Some of the questions that Ted asks Joe are:
- Are there differences you are seeing in your marketplace leader development program as opposed to your church leader training?
- What fruit have you seen from your efforts to empower leaders?
- Does Asian Access have a prescribed method of church planting?
- How much of your staff at Asian Access is Western versus from Asia?
- What are your thoughts about the Church in Hong Kong amidst the current political turmoil?
- What are the interesting hot spots in Asia in terms of the Great Commission?
- As a recipient of Missio Nexus eXcelerate award for your excellence in communications, can you give our listeners some ways to improve their use of social media?
Listen to the podcast:
- This podcast by Ted Esler was originally published on 03-Feb-2020 by Missio Nexus:
- Download the audio file: https://s3.amazonaws.com/a2-media/audio/missionexus/Episode_54_Joe_Handley.mp3
- All images courtesy of Missio Nexus
- Links mentioned in this episode
- Asian Access
- After the podcast recording, Joe suggested this podcast to understanding how to communicate better on social media
- Missio Nexus honors Joe Handley with eXcerate award
Missio Nexus (https://missionexus.org) is an association of agencies and churches representing over 30,000 Great Commission workers worldwide.
- Mission: Catalyzing relationships, collaboration and ideas within the Great Commission community.
- Vision: To see missional leaders accelerating the fulfillment of the Great Commission in servant partnership with the church globally.