Today is #GivingTuesday...
GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement, unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. While GivingTuesday happens every Tuesday, the annual celebration of generosity will happen on November 29, 2022.
GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past 10 years, this idea has grown into a year-round global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
People can show their generosity in a variety of ways during GivingTuesday—whether it’s helping a neighbor, advocating for an issue, sharing a skill, or giving to causes, everyone has something to give and every act of generosity counts. We all have gifts to give, and with social media, online giving, delivery, mail, and phones, there are limitless ways to use your generosity to support others.
Asian Access is participating in #GivingTuesday to make a difference across our globe. Will you join us?
Here are four ways you can greatly help Asian Access:
1. Give your TIME to pray for Asian Access.
A huge need we have is prayer. Prayer fuels our mission of changing the few who change the many. Here are just a few ways to find things to pray for:
- Find a missionary on the Asian Access staff page and ask them for some prayer requests. Connect with them to learn more. Most of our staff members are on social media so you can keep up with what's happening in their lives. Pray for their ministry, for their families, for their health, for their witness.
- Our missionary Gary Bauman wrote a blog post on Five Ways to Pray for Your Missionary. This is an excellent start.
- Follow our blog posts and follow us on social media to find out what's happening. You can sign up for either blog posts or email updates at the bottom of our home page. Find us on a variety of social media channels.
2. Give your VOICE to amplify Asian Access in your social networks and circles of influence.
Become an advocate for Asian Access. Use your voice in social media to talk about the needs and how Asian Access addresses those needs. Follow us on social media. Learn more about our work and model for developing leaders so that you can be informed when you talk about us. We need young people who care about what we're doing to use their influence to help more understand.
3. Give FINANCIALLY to our work of developing leaders to bring Spirit-led influence.
There are many other opportunities listed on our project page, as well.
4. Give your SKILLS as a faculty member to impact younger leaders.
Impart your life's passion to the lives of younger leaders around the globe. They are eager to learn! Here are the curriculum topics that our program covers. Is one of these topics in your wheelhouse of experience? Or do you know someone else who is gifted in teaching? (Feel free to forward this message to them.)
Thank you for your prayerful consideration in partnering with Asian Access on #GivingTuesday to help change the few who change the many. We truly appreciate you!
Thank you for helping Asian Access equip more leaders across Asia!
...or send your check to Asian Access, PO Box 3307, Cerritos, CA 90703 USA