Asian Access is a vibrant community devoted to DEVELOP. MULTIPLY. TRANSFORM. Our movement can be summarized by these three words...
> shape & sharpen
Asian Access is a vibrant community that develops leaders.
God shapes us over a lifetime; we sharpen each other.
- “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” (Prov 27:17)
Our community is committed to life-long development: continually being developed and developing other leaders. We strive to develop:
- more Christ-like pastors to lead the church with vision, character and competence. “David shepherded them with integrity of heart; with skillful hands he led them.” (Ps 78:72)
- pastors who are better equipped to lead their congregations in countries where Christians are persecuted.
- church leaders who are less likely to drop out of ministry due to burnout or moral failure.
- leaders with a vision to multiply faith communities that will transform lives.
> reproduce & thrive
Asian Access is a vibrant community that seeks to multiply.
We are to be fruitful and multiply. We are to make disciples as we go. We reproduce ourselves in others (multiply disciples) and multiply the influence of Christ in our worlds (leaders, churches and communities).
- "Be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth
and increase upon it." (Gen 9:7)
- "If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit." (John 15:5)
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations…” (Matt 28:19)
- “… entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.” (2 Tim 2:2)
We are committed to reproduction on all levels:
- Personal Multiplication: We are leaders serving leaders.
- Generally, multiplication comes after death to self: "Unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds." (John 12:24)
- Leaders and Disciples: Develop leaders who reproduce themselves in others—leaders who multiply disciples.
- Congregations & Churches: We want to develop leaders who multiply churches that impact their communities, reach new believers, and reproduce new churches.
> recreate & reshape
Asian Access is a vibrant community of people seeking to be personally transformed and also to transform our world.
God transforms. He makes us new creatures, and His Word renews our mind. Our responsibility is to nurture a love relationship with Him and cooperate with His Spirit, who works in us. He also uses biblical community to change us from the inside out.
When that happens to leaders united in community, God transforms not only those leaders, but their families, churches, communities and even countries.
- “If anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” (2 Cor 5:17)
- "...be transformed by the renewing of your mind" (Rom 12:2)
At Asian Access, we strive to submit to His transforming power personally and corporately. In developing leaders, Asian Access contributes by creating a safe community environment that leads to a transformational process in participants and, in time, their world. Transformation—in a church, a neighborhood, a city, a nation—always begins with transformation in the lives of individuals and then moves outward. Broader change ignites from the transformation of the individual leader, so that’s precisely where A2 focuses its energies.
We pray the leaders in the A2 Community will reshape their worlds—bringing the influence of Christ and adding color.