Merry Christmas, Friends!
"I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people." – Luke 2:10
What joy it is to celebrate Christmas as part of the global body of Christ! This year we are in L.A. for the holidays spending Christmas and New Year’s with our daughters, son-in-law, and a little time with our future son-in-law!
Thank you for praying and supporting us this year. Silk and I are grateful for your ongoing journey with us as we seek to serve Christ in Asia. It’s in Him and through Him, the One we celebrate this Christmas, to whom all glory and honor is due.
Here are a few family highlights from 2017…
- Becca begins to see her Etsy business grow
- Lowell, Becca’s husband, keeps getting promoted at his job
- Rachel gets engaged to Quan
- John is in the final stretch of high school and applying for university
- Joe begins writing his dissertation
- Silk enjoys a healthy pace at the Christian Academy in Japan
And some Asian Access highlights...
- Asian Access celebrates 50 years of ministry:
- A2 sees new hope and vision for Japan
- A2 opens two new countries: _________ and the Philippines
- A2 receives the largest match challenge in our history
- A2 makes a significant effort toward sustainability
- A2 releases groundbreaking book series: Eastern Voices
We hope you have a joyful Christmas and a happy New Year.
Many blessings as we head into 2018!
Joe & Silk
- To pray for us and support us: https://www.asianaccess.org/handley
- To contact us:
- Remember that every gift you give will be doubled through December 31.