An Integrated Curriculum
Strategic Areas of Leadership:
DEVELOPING THE LEADER
- Purpose, Vision, & Philosophy of Ministry
Laying a personal ministry foundation
Vision is given by God, but is based on values and purpose. Together these form a church’s Philosophy of Ministry upon which strategy and goals are based.
Through this teaching module, leaders:
- Clearly identify, in writing, their core values and purpose.
- Clarify their vision.
- Formulate a practical strategy and plan with realistic goals to fulfill that vision.
- Grow in their understanding of the Church and of God’s purposes for it.
- Be inspired in their faith to believe God to work in and through their church.
- Leader Formation
Understanding how God calls, equips and shapes a leader
- Worship in Spirit and in Truth
Developing a lifestyle and a ministry of exalting God
- Marriage & Family
Transforming the personal life of the leader
REPRODUCING OTHER LEADERS
- Training and Developing Leaders
Selecting and developing others to lead with you
- Disciple Making
Emulating Jesus’ method of reproducing disciples
- Spiritual Gifts
Unleashing others to serve effectively
- Leading Your Church to Growth
Building healthy churches
- Missional Small Groups
Cultivating groups to experience biblical community and outreach
- Church Planting and Multiplication
Reproducing witnessing communities
EXPANDING THE KINGDOM
Teaching others to effectively share the Good News
- Christ and Culture
Contextualizing message and the method
- Social Dynamics
Contextualizing issues like poverty, war, persecution, and emotional health
- World Mission
Fulfilling the Great Commission
Vibrant Learning Community • Transformational Process • Integrated Curriculum