> reproduce & thrive
Asian Access is a vibrant community that seeks to multiply.
We are to be fruitful and multiply. We are to make disciples as we go. We reproduce ourselves in others (multiply disciples) and multiply the influence of Christ in our worlds (leaders, churches and communities).
- "Be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth
and increase upon it." (Gen 9:7)
- "If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit." (John 15:5)
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations…” (Matt 28:19)
“… entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.” (2 Tim 2:2)
We are committed to reproduction on all levels:
- Personal Multiplication: We are leaders serving leaders.
- Generally, multiplication comes after death to self: "Unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds." (John 12:24)
- Leaders and Disciples: Develop leaders who reproduce themselves in others—leaders who multiply disciples.
- Congregations & Churches: We want to develop leaders who multiply churches that impact their communities, reach new believers, and reproduce new churches.
The Need for More Churches
"Today five out of six non-Christians in our world
Asian Access is a vibrant community that seeks to multiply on all levels: believers, leaders, churches.
A Proven Model Developed in Japan for Multiplying Churches
Perhaps the greatest contribution that Asian Access has made to the work of the church and the work of the Gospel in Japan has been the development of a proven model and a strategy for church multiplication. This is an innovative way to multiply churches — sometimes with missionaries and sometimes without!
Church Multiplication Across Asia
Though Japan has missionaries for the work of church multiplication, this work will likely look different in other Asian countries. Political situations alone dictate this. Yet, we trust that a possible result of our leadership development model is the fostering of a church multiplication vision.
Changing the few who change the many
In this section: MINISTRY FOCUS...