- Born & raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- B.S. in education from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Biblical studies at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- M.S. in communication from University of Illinois--Urbana
- Teacher in public schools in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Assistant Professor of Communication at Judson College in Elgin, Illinois from 1971-'75
- Career missionary with Asian Access from 1975 to the present
- Also, short-term service from 1988 to the present.
Serving as the Director of Bible Study Ministries, Dee has been with Asian Access since 1975.
Words of wisdom...
Try it out for a short term service before making a long term commitment. If possible, do it before you finish your education.
When you're in Japan, be sure to...
include a visit to a Japanese home and have dinner with a Japanese family. Focus more on the people than on the places you visit.
Hoping for "ultimate contributions"...
Getting Japanese and Chinese people registered into God's Kingdom by His grace and their faith.
Wonderful ministry memories...
- Spending time with people outside of formal teaching settings as well as in class.
- Eating with Japanese people, visiting them in their homes, sharing in their everyday life. This opens up good conversations and opportunities to share significant insights about relationship to God and learning from His Word.
How is God blessing your life and ministry?
I see seeds planted, now growing and bearing fruit. It's exciting when young Christians become mature and go on to be leaders and seed planters and harvesters for God's Kingdom.
In Japan, I enjoy...
If you are interested in Dee's English Bible Class textbooks, visit Momiji Press...
Articles related to Dee